Of sarcasm, that is.
The ressurection of this site has been slow, painful and slightly rewarding. I’ve been putting it off for months, but one friday night/saturday morning I decided to get off my arse and do it. I was up until 6am. What a blurry, burning eyed day that was after that.
But hell, I have some kind of sense of achievement after finishing it.
It’s been a long time coming, a lot has not been written about.
Citizendildo was there, but it was very abridged, a lot missed out. A lot omitted, perhaps purposely?
Well, to give a quick run down, a few points as to what has happened in the 5 months since I last filled you in..
- Left Fujitsu/NTL got a new job at Blackhorse Finance in their collections department
- Applied for and successfully got a job in the IT department of Blackhorse after only 4 months of being in the company
- Laura and I passed our 18 month anniversary
- Booked a holiday to Mauritius in June
- Booked a week in New York in February
- Got a new phone, a Nokia 7610
- Got another new phone, a Nokia 6630
- Drank for almost 24hours straight from 9am xmas eve to 4am xmas morning
- Saw a Smiths tribute band
- Saw the Manic Street Preachers in concert
- Became a vegetarian
- Started my second decade on this planet
- Went to my first horse racing meeting
Not very much, not very interesting and I’m sure we have even more interesting feats approaching. :eyes roll:
Well then, to finish off my first post, as I have work at 9am, here is an assorted mixture of photographs from the last 5 months, let us just hope and pray that I’m more awake and creative the next time I attempt to post something, and that i’m even vaguely coherent.